Please read the following details before proceeding with form filling/submission.
1. Registration Details
* Registration can be done for participating in poster or oral presentations or as attendees. The registration fees (including GST) will consist of a conference kit and food.
2. Travel Allowance Details
* TA will be provided only to participants selected based on merit travelling from any Indian city to Mumbai.
* The mode of transport chosen - bus and railway- should be public transport.
* The amount provided will be equivalent only to a maximum third-tier AC (3AC) rail fare (Except for Rajdhani/Duronto Express/Trains charging Dynamic Fare) on the shortest route.
* Please bring the original train tickets, or boarding pass to avail of the travel allowance (TA).
* Participants are advised to book journey tickets in advance through M/s Balmer Lawrie and Co Ltd.', Ashok Travels and Tours Ltd.' and IRCTC.
3. Accommodation Details
Accommodation will be provided on a first-come basis to only candidates from outside Mumbai. Room with triple occupancy (1200+18% GST per night)- 30 total. Check-in timing will be on 6th December 2023 at 6 P.M., and check-out timing will be on 8th December at 11 P.M.
4. Payment Details
The payment of the Registration fee is via NEFT Bank transfer only (the details of which have been provided below). Make sure you make the payment before you start filling out the registration form.
PAYMENT DETAILS (towards whom the payment is to be made):
Account Name: TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE - ACTREC
Bank Name: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
Branch Name: KHARGHAR BRANCH
Bank Account Number: 1797305746
RTGS/IFSC Code: CBIN0284047
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please mention the Transaction ID and Bank Name/Branch (from
which the transaction has been done) in the Payment Section of the Online Registration
1. Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. UPI mode of payment is not acceptable.
3. Registration fee includes conference kit, snacks, lunch, and dinner.
4. Registration fee includes GST.
5. Once payment is done, kindly mail the payment receipt to email@example.com
5. Abstract Guidelines
The delegates applying for poster and oral presentations will be intimated about the selection within ten days of closing of final registrations.
Accepted abstracts will be published in Indian Journal of Medical and Paediatric Oncology.
Author information: Provide the full name, academic degree(s), institution, state/country, and email address for each author on the abstract and contact numbers (mandatory) for the corresponding author. The corresponding author will receive all future communication from IJMPO regarding the status of the abstract.
The abstract must be in English, font - Times New Roman, size - 12, spacing - 1.5 consisting of one paragraph of 250 words arranged in four sections (Background, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion), should summarize the most important points in the article:
Background (25 to 50 words): subject matter and purposes of the study
Materials and Methods (up to 50 words),
Results (up to 100 words),
Conclusion (up to 50 words): key takeaway points/ interpretation
Table: Up to one data table is permitted per abstract. Limit the table to no more than 10 rows.
Illustrations and figures are not permitted.
*Only original research work under Life Sciences wherein you have contributed to even a small part will be published in IJMPO*
*Please adhere to the guidelines for the abstract; otherwise, your abstract won't be accepted for publication in IJMPO*
6. Poster presentation
Poster dimensions should be a standard A0 format (84.1cm x 118.9cm) research poster.
7. Oral Presentation
The duration of presentation will be 10 mins (8 min presentation + 2 mins discussion).
Oral presentation: (Internal/External)
1) 1st prize Kalariya Award (Rs.10,000)
2) 2nd prize By NRSM 2023 (Rs.7,500)
3) 3rd prize By NRSM 2023 (Rs.5,000)
Poster presentation: (Internal/External)
1) 1st prize Lalit memorial award (Rs.3,000)
2) 2nd prize By NRSM 2023 (Rs.1500)
3) 3rd prize By NRSM 2023 (Rs.1000)
Poster presentation For ACTREC 3rd-year PhD students:
1) 1st prize (Rs. 2000)
2) 2nd prize (Rs.1500)
3) 3rd prize (Rs. 1000)
Last Date of Registration is 30th October 2023