18th NATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARS MEET
Please read the following details before proceeding with form filling/submission.
1. Workshop Details
A hands-on workshop on microscopy will be conducted by Nikon on 7th December 2022. There is no participation fee for this workshop. Selection of participants will be on a first-come basis. A total of 60-70 students (30 students from the host institution and the remaining from other institutions) will be invited to attend the workshop. Ideally, the intended participants are Ph.D. students. The sessions are time-bound, and participation in all sessions is a mandatory requirement to receive a certificate of participation. Participants registering for the conference will be considered for the workshop.
2. Travel Allowance Details
* TA will be provided only to participants selected for platform or poster presentation traveling from any Indian city to Mumbai.
* The mode of transport chosen - road, railway, or airways - should be public transport.
* The amount provided will be equivalent only to a maximum third-tier AC (3AC) rail fare (Except for Rajdhani/Duronto Express/Trains charging Dynamic Fare) on the shortest route.
* Please bring the original train tickets or boarding pass to avail of the travel allowance (TA).
* Participants are advised to book journey tickets in advance.
3. Accommodation Details
Accommodation will be provided on a first come basis and to only candidates from outside Mumbai. AC room with triple occupancy (1000+18% GST per night)- 30 total. Check-in timing will be on 6th December 2021 at 11 A.M., and check-out timing will be on 9th December at 11 P.M. for those who will get selected for the workshop and the conference. Candidates who will only attend the conference can get accommodation from 7th December 11 A.M. to 9th December 11 P.M.
4. Payment Details
The payment of the Registration fee is via NEFT Bank transfer only (the details of which have been provided below). Make sure you make the payment before you start filling out the registration form.
PAYMENT DETAILS (towards whom the payment is to be made):
Account Name: TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE - ACTREC
Bank Name: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
Branch Name: KHARGHAR BRANCH
Bank Account Number: 1797305746
RTGS/IFSC Code: CBIN0284047
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please mention the Transaction ID and Bank Name/Branch (from
which the transaction has been done) in the Payment Section of the Online Registration
1. Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. UPI mode of payment is not acceptable.
3. Registration fee includes conference kit, snacks, lunch, and dinner.
4. Registration fee includes GST.
5. Once payment is done kindly mail the payment receipt to email@example.com
5. Oral presentation
The participants applying for poster and oral presentations will be intimated about the selection within a week of the closing of final registrations. The expected date will be 30th November 2022.
Accepted abstracts will be published in Indian Journal of Medical and Paediatric Oncology.
Guidelines for the abstract submission:
Author information: Provide the full name, academic degree(s), institution, state/country, and email address for each author on the abstract and contact numbers (mandatory) for the corresponding author. The corresponding author will receive all future communication from IJMPO regarding the status of the abstract.
The abstract must be in English, font - Times New Roman, size - 12, spacing - 1.5 consisting of one paragraph of 250 words arranged in four sections (Background, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion), should summarize the most important points in the article:
Background (25 to 50 words): subject matter and purposes of the study
Materials and Methods (up to 50 words),
Results (up to 100 words),
Conclusion (up to 50 words): key takeaway points/ interpretation
Table: Up to one data table is permitted per abstract. Limit the table to no more than 10 rows.
Illustrations and figures are not permitted.
6. Poster presentation
Poster dimensions should be a standard A0 format (84.1cm x 118.9cm) research poster.
Download the PowerPoint template of the poster from the link below and the instruction for editing is given in the template itself.
Oral presentation: (Internal/External)
1) 1st prize Kalariya Award (Rs.10,000)
2) 2nd prize By NRSM 2022 (Rs.7,500)
3) 3rd prize By NRSM 2022 (Rs.5,000)
Poster presentation: (Internal/External)
1) 1st prize Lalit memorial award (Rs.3,000)
2) 2nd prize By NRSM 2022 (Rs.1500)
3) 3rd prize By NRSM 2022 (Rs.1000)
Poster presentation For ACTREC 3rd-year Ph.D. students:
1) 1st prize (Rs.1500)
2) 2nd prize (Rs.1000)